CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- The hiring contract shall be between the hirer and the property owner and shall be deemed to be subject to these conditions of hire.
Bookings are deemed provisional until such time as the booking form has been returned to us along with the required deposit - - (or if the booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday, the total fee is due.)
- Upon receipt of your booking form, along with 25% deposit, we will send you a confirmation of booking, detailing the balance which is due 6 weeks before your arrival.
- Once the confirmation of booking has been issued, the hirer is responsible for the total advertised price as shown thereon and the deposit cannot be refunded.(In the event of a cancellation, refund of the remaining 75% can only be made if the property can be relet, (- -late cancellation would reduce the opportunities) HIRERS ARE ADVISED TO TAKE OUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE
- Personal belongings, baggage and vehicles are at the owners risk at all times.
- The property cannot be sublet unless authorised by the owners
- Accommodation is restricted to the number of persons specified
- The cottage is normally available from 2-30p.m. on the day of arrival and visitors are requested to vacate by 10 a.m. on the date of departure.
- The hirer undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday, and undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and order in which it was found. The owner shall be compensated for any breakages, damages, or excessive cleaning expenses. A damage security fee of 50GBP is payable on arrival and will be held until the end of the holiday. If damages, breakages, or excessive cleaning costs occur, this will be deducted from the amount and the balance returned by cheque the week after departure.
- The owner is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the occupancy
- In the event of any complaint, please notify us immediately, or we cannot investigate fully.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone found to be causing a problem or nuisance to our property or other guests to leave
- Completion of the booking form implies acceptance of these conditions